All purchases are FINAL, It may be exchanged for store credit or another item within 14 days with receipt. All exchanges, except for manufacturer defects, are subject to re-delivery charges. We do not offer cash returns.
- Wood: Our products are constructed with a variety of responsibly sourced woods. Paints and stains may take differently to various cuts of wood, and color may vary. The wood will "breathe" and, with varying humidity levels, expand and contract. This process may lead to seasonal movement (slight separations in the wood that come and go). Natural products with these characteristics are not defective and cannot be exchanged for the same item.
- Leather: Manzel INC has one-of-kind high-quality leather. Natural markings such as scars, brands and other imperfections are not flaws but part of the unique character of each piece. Color and grain texture will naturally vary between items and within an individual piece. Manzel INC cannot match color to previously manufactured leather items.
- Natural Stone/ Marble: Manzel INC stone products are made from natural stones, therefore these items may naturally vary in color tones and patterns Stones along the edge with the deep set and/or unfinished appearance are marks of handcrafting.
- Metal: Manzel INC metal pieces are handmade and therefore might have irregular hammered edges and markings, such as scrapes, seams, and rasp marks. As a natural material, metal color tones and color patterns may vary significantly between pieces.
- Vintage: Vintage pieces were previously used and their conditions reflect their use. Vintage wooden furniture of this nature is susceptible to cracking and working if not properly cared for. Keeping those pieces protected from extreme heat, cold and also maintaining a moderate humidity level can help avoid problems. We make no guarantee that cracking and warping will not occur after your purchase. Often these conditions help togive the piece a unique look and feel of an antique vintage piece.
- Bugs: Fortunately, relatively few insects actually damage sound, dry wood. Termites (both subterranean termites and drywood termites) carpenter ants and certain powderpost beetles are the primary wood destroying insects. We take every precaution to produce furniture free of wood damaging insects. All furniture is produced with dry and sound materials. Wood is susceptible to invasions. We cannot be found responsible for furniture that becomes infested 14 days after purchase date. Our goal is to give you all the important information needed to assist you in making a decision with your purchase. If you are not familiar with furniture of this nature please feel free to ask us.
-SPECIAL ORDER PURCHASES
Special order merchandise typically requires approximately 3-4 months to be manufactured. The actual time frame will depend on the item purchased. An associate at Manzel INC may provide you an estimated delivery date but no time frame for completion can be guaranteed. Significant delays mayoccur due to wood delays or shipment delays. Shipment issues may not be identified until late in the manufacturing process, sometimes only days beforeoriginal expected receipt date. Manzel INC is not responsible for damage or incorrect product, however we will reorder the piece again at no extra charge.
-UPHOLSTERY & MATTRESSES
Upholstery and mattresses are under factory warranty. Please refer to brochures that are attached to your purchase for more information. Manzel INC is not responsible for the warranty, defects or execution of warranty.
In preparation for delivery Manzel INC: - Please insure that the stairways, elevators, and doorways are large enough to allow safe handling of your furniture. Manzel INC is not responsible for any damages that may result from delivery. - Rooms must be cleared. Delivery personnel cannot remove existing furniture.
- To better protect your home, we suggest the use of protective material on any exposed floors and the removal of any objects that may pose a problem during the delivery. - Difficult delivery such as window installations and deliveries above the third floor (without access to an elevator) will be done at your (the customers) expense and responsibility. -In the event that the customer is not home during the scheduled delivery time, a redelivery charge will be assessed
-When you receive your delivery please inspect your items for damage and note any damage at the time of delivery. Any damage on the item should be reported to us immediately -Manzel INC reserve the right to delay delivery due to unforeseen circumstances that may occur on the day of your delivery.
Manzel INC operates www.manzelinc.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
While using our
Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Manze INCl does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Do Not Track (DNT) is a preference you can set in your web browser to let the websites you visit know that you do not want to be tracked. You can disable or enable this setting by visiting the Preferences or Settings menu of your web browser.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email we send. We will try our best to not include you in our emails unless you agree to them, and promise to send the infrequently.
Manzel INC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Somerville, MA is one of the many towns that we have been serving for over 30 years. We offer our full supply of handcrafted, rustic furniture and one-of-a-kind oriental rugs to Somerville, MA residents. Whether you’re looking for office desks, bar stools, vanities, or dressers, we have them all! We can even customize any piece right here in our warehouse. We also provide customers with oriental carpet cleaning and repairs. With our many years of experience, we use very simple tactics to clean oriental rugs and repair the edges and ends.
If you’re looking for rustic furniture or one-of-a-kind oriental rugs in Somerville, MA, call Manzel today! (978) 826-5605.